|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 March 2018 (250 days ago)|
- Brand new development in the heart of Croydon
- Fantastic first floor studio flat
- Recently completed to a high standard throughout
- Great living and entertaining space
- Well-equipped kitchen with high-end appliances
- Contemporary shower room
- Situated in the heart of Croydon with secure entry
LONG LET. Situated in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic brand new development, offers a stunning first floor studio flat, finished to a high standard throughout.
George Street is within 3 mins walk to the future Westfield and East Croydon station. The area is set to become London's biggest growth centre and offers excellent transportation links to Central, East and South London as well as Gatwick Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-50996205.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.