|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (358 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow in Astley Village
- L-Shaped Lounge, Dining Kitchen with Appliances
- En-Suite to the master, Double Garage & Driveway
- Gardens Front, Side & Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended, EPC Rating D
A lovely detached bungalow set in a cul de sac location in Astley Village. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, L-shaped lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. To the outside is a driveway and double garage and gardens to the front, side and rear.
The property is situated in a sought after location in Astley Village close to many motorways links and amenities.
Sorry No DSS. Available immediately.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51009312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 72277R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.