|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (305 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Private Gated Development
- Canal Side
- Communal Garden Overlooking Canal
- Bright Reception Room
- Close To Broadway Market
- Lots Of Natural Light
- Available Middle Of November
- Modern Kitchen
Overlooking Regents Canal and just a short walk to Broadway Market is this ground floor 2 double bedroom apartment.
Set within a private gated development this property features 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom and a open planed reception room with double doors leading onto communal garden which over looks the canal.
Located close to Broadway Market with both Hoxton and Old Street Stations within walking distance as well as various bus routes available from Kingsland Road.
Available from the middle of November.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51017424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102491000286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.