|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (307 days ago)|
- Ideal For Working Professionals
- All Bills Included
- SKY T.V PACKAGE
- New Furniture
- Large Double Bedroom
- Walking Distance To Reading Town Centre
- Reading West Station A Stones Throw Away
- 10 Minute Walk To Reading Mainline Train Station
- Mini Fridge Supplied In The Bedroom
- Wash Basin In Bedroom
NEW TO THE MARKET
Located within a short walk to Reading west station and Reading town centre are these recently refurbished double rooms which offer a stylish professional accommodation. The property comprises of shared entrance hall, fully equipped kitchen area with appliances and table and chairs, 2 shower rooms located on the first and second floors and well proportioned double bedroom. The room also boast brand new furniture, wash basin, mini fridge and a SKY T.V PACKAGE that includes SPORTS and MOVIES CHANNELS.
Extra £75.00 For All Bills Included - Gas, Water, Electric, Council Tax, Internet and SKY T.V PACKAGE
Total Rent Per Calendar Month - £425.00
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.