|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (310 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom apartment
- 3rd floor, c. 937 sq ft
- Warehouse aesthetic
- Contemporary, spacious feel
- The Grocer- deli/café/bar
- Health spa, gymnasium & pools
- New Bridge with easy access to zone 2 transport links
- Neighbourhood squares and parks
Nestled in the new London City Island E14 neighbourhood, JOHNS&CO present this 3rd floor large three bedroom apartment at c937 sq ft with a private balcony. The property is designed to a high specification with the open plan kitchen combining bespoke shelves and cabinets with concealed lighting, a hanging system for utensils and high-spec European brand appliances. Inside your new home, accommodation allows you to express your own vision of city island life & enjoy sprawling views which may include the O2 area, Canary Wharf and beyond. LCI will combine the cool of the creative East and the luxury lifestyle of Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2311961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.