|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (308 days ago)|
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Shower Room To Bedroom One
- Parking For 2 to 3 Vehicles
- Available Beginning Of November
An immaculately presented semi detached house is available to rent from the beginning of November. The property has undergone a number of improvements which includes the refitting of the kitchen and bathroom, replacement double glazed windows and updated gas boiler for the central heating system. The accommodation offers an entrance hallway with downstairs cloakroom, a good sized lounge through to dining room, the added benefit of a conservatory to the rear and the modern fitted kitchen is available with white goods if required. To the first floor are three bedroom (the master benefiting from a shower room) and the brand newly fitted family bathroom. The property is located in a quiet tucked away position set off the road and provides parking at the front for two to three cars. The rear garden has a pleasant open aspect and is fully designed for low maintenance. To arrange a viewing of this superb family home, please contact our lettings department on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8250809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.