|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (345 days ago)|
- Well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace property
- Close to local amenities
- UPVC Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Sorry No pets or smokers, may consider Housing Benefit applications and pets ask for details
- Security Deposit £425.00 to be held by The Deposit Protection Service
- Available now
- Viewing recommended
Inside briefly comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge / diner, rear facing fitted kitchen,.Leading from the landing area there are two double bedrooms and a small third, three piece white bathroom suite, fully double glazed and gas central heated
Situated close to all local amenities and public transport, viewing is highly recommended.
Sorry no pets or smokers, may consider Housing Benefit applications with a guarantor
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS All of our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £180.00 (single or Joint applicants) is payable upon application after viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-128B13BG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.