|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (271 days ago)|
- Stunning warehouse conversion
- Spacious one double bedroom
- Large lounge and dining area
- Luxury bathroom
- Bright and airy
- Ideal location
- Located in Western Gateway
- Minutes from transport
Riley Marshall is delighted to present this spacious one bedroom apartment situated in a stunning warehouse conversion in The Grainstore, Western Gateway.
This airy apartment comprises of a double bedroom, large lounge and dining area. It also boasts a good sized kitchen and luxury bathroom.
Ideally located in Western Gateway, with all the local shops, restaurants and amenities that this area has to offer as well as the O2 Arena. Situated only a few minutes walk to the DLR with easy access to Canary Wharf and Bank.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2279302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.