|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Available Mid December 2017 Possibly Before
- Long Term Let
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Newly Fitted Flooring (Due to be Fitted)
- Parking Area and Communal Gardens
- Pets Considered
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
Available mid December 2017 (possibly before) with a long term let. This spacious Ground Floor Apartment offers modern accommodation throughout, including two double Bedrooms, a modern fitted Kitchen, Bathroom, Separate W.C and generous size Lounge / Dining Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and newly fitted flooring throughout (the flooring is due to be replaced prior to occupation). Outside there are Communal Areas for the residents to enjoy as well as a Parking Area. Pets considered. Housing benefit considered providing the tenant has a guarantor in place.
Communal Entrance -
Communal Entrance Hall -
Hallway - 4.62m x 0.99m (15'2 x 3'3) -
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.42m x 4.65m (14'6 x 15'3) -
Kitchen - 2.62m x 2.90m (8'7 x 9'6) -
Bedroom One - 4.45m x 3.61m (14'7 x 11'10) -
Bedroom Two - 3.73m x 2.90m (12'3 x 9'6) -
Bathroom - 1.70m x 1.80m (5'7 x 5'11) -
Separate W.C - 0.86m x 1.80m (2'10 x 5'11) -
Communal Gardens -
Parking Area -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51048330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27324759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.