|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (281 days ago)|
- Five Bedroom House
- 0.4 Miles from Chingford Station
- Luxurious Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Living and Dining Area
- Two Bathrooms and Two Extra W.C.s
- Downstairs Games Room or Study
- Beautiful Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- Available December
This beautifully decorated five bedroom, mid terraced property is perfect for a family looking to move to the area. Entering the property from the private driveway, you enter into the hall from which all of the rooms lead off of. To the right, you have a spacious study area or child's games room, complete with a W.C. to the rear. To the left, you enter into the living and dining area. The room is bright and spacious, with lots of natural light through the front bay window and rear patio doors. The kitchen is fully fitted and opens up to the rear patio.
Moving upstairs, the first floor houses four of the bedrooms. To the left, you have the master, second double and a large single room. There is also one of the two family sized bathrooms. To the right, you have another single bedroom and the second family bathroom. Upstairs is another double bedroom, which has it's own W.C. All of the bedrooms have been decorated to a good standard, with both bathrooms having baths and shower facilities.
At the rear of the property, you have a stunning private garden, measuring just over eighty feet. There is direct access to the raised decking area from both the kitchen and the dining area, making it a perfect space for outdoor dining in the summer. There is also a large grassed area, with plenty of storage available.
Close to Epping forest, as well as just a short walk to North Chingford Station (TFL zone 5, approximately 25 minutes to London Liverpool Street), it is the perfect location for a family that also need to commute to central London for work. Available NOW, call us today to arrange a viewing.
ABOUT THE AREA
Chingford’s royal connections began in 1543 when the Queen Elizabeth Hunting Lodge was built for Henry VIII. Modern day North Chingford is now very different bit situated on the edge of Epping Forest making this one of the leafiest parts of London. The Victorian era saw the start to area we see today with the advent of the railway, connecting you with Liverpool Street in less than half an hour so that getting to the office is quick and convenient. Station Road offers fantastic restaurants and bars and excellent local shops and of course walks in the forest are close by.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51048582.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000392249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Loughton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.