|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (275 days ago)|
- Fabulous two bedroom split-level flat
- Stylish and generous reception room with dining space
- Offers modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Features lovely private patio to the rear
LONG LET. Combining generous living space with stylish décor throughout this superb two bedroom flat is well arranged over three floors of a lovely conversion.
Brooke Road is conveniently located for Stoke Newington Church Street offering a wide variety of lovely shops, cafes and restaurants with Stoke Newington High Road also in close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.