|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Available 21/11/17
- 3 Bedroom / 2,5 Bathrooms
- Fully furnished
- 1307 internal sq ft 1215 external sq ft terrace
- 25th Floor with Lift Access
- ***Pictures used are examples***
- On-site health and fitness centre
- Close to Crossharbour DLR / South Quay DLR Station
This 3 bedroom / 2,5 Bathrooms apartment located in Canary Wharf's newest landmark is superbly finished with oak veneer wooden flooring, programmable mood lighting, thermostatically controlled central heating, colour video entry phone system, bespoke kitchens designed by interior design specialist Rabih Hage and natural marble flooring in the bathrooms. What more could you want for the home of your dreams?
The apartment comes fully furnished with a high specification throughout, under floor heating, fully integrated Smeg appliances and built in wardrobes in the bedrooms. The fully furnished apartment, means all you need is a suitcase of your finest clothes and you are set to live in the most prestigious development in Canary Wharf. The development offers 24hr concierge service to collect all deliveries and ensure security is constant throughout the year. The gym, pool, boxing and spa area means you will be able to re-energise and stay sharp, with the high tech facilities. The private balconies will allow you to entertain guests or relax with a coffee on a Sunday morning.
Moments away from Crossharbour and South Quay DLR and close to Canary Wharf; means you can easily walk into Canary Wharf or have an easy journey straight into the city; you will be the envy of your colleagues and friends as you effortlessly travel to work. You are right in the hustle and bustle of Canary Wharf, with easy access to the shopping centres, restaurants, bars and all the other amenities Canary Wharf has to offer. Living in Canary Wharf provides you with the single place in London where you have the roar of the city Monday-Friday and tranquillity on the weekends.
Don't let anything stop you from living in the place of your dreams, give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing before someone else snaps it up.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.