|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 October 2017 (360 days ago)|
- Loft living in London Fields!
- Moments from Broadway Market & Dalston Junc
- Beautifully Converted Red Brick Victorian School
Property reference number 5718477. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Occupying part of a glorious and sensitively converted Victorian school building, is this simply stunning loft apartment. Bathed in natural light and offering endless striking features. Comprising of one bedroom, a bathroom/shower room, a chic living/entertaining space with double ceiling heights and a contemporary style kitchen. There is a communal garden within this gated development. Moments from London Fields Park with it’s Olympic sized Lido & Broadway Market. It has excellent transport links being only a short walk from Dalston Junction Station.
* Please quote ref. 5718477 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51065145.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718477_51447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.