|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (215 days ago)|
- Moments From Bow Tube
- Refurbished Last Year
- Own Rear Garden
Property reference number 5718489. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
***Reduced for quick Rental ***
Can also be rented as a three bedroom (No Living room) for £1,625 Per Month
A spacious Two double bedroom split level maisonette Huge Lounge with south Facing rear garden. modern decoration and furnished to a high standard. Only 2 mins from transport links. A must see!. Perfect for students or professionals alike
- high standard
- Only 2 mins from transport links
- ½ min from bus stop
- In a quiet residential area, just of the Mile End Road
- Three Double Bedrooms
- No Living Room
* 2x double bedrooms
* Small study/storage room
* Separate WC and Bathroom
* Spacious Kitchen
* Private south facing rear garden
close to Super Markets
* Very clean and in excellent condition.
* Only 2 mins from Bow Road Tube (district line)
* Only 5 mins from Bow Church DLR, with easy access to Canary Wharf
* Please quote ref. 5718489 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £199.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51070494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718489_51455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.