|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Large open plan living space
- Provided furnished
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Wooden flooring
- marble accenting in bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Located close to Barbican station
- Large private balcony
A modern two bedroom apartment, boasting a large private balcony and housed on the fourth floor of the Underwood Building development. This furnished apartment is well appointed with a large open plan living space, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, wood flooring, wood wardrobes and a bathroom with a tasteful inclusion of marble accenting. The development is ideally located close to the Barbican Underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P137021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Clerkenwell - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.