|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Flat
- 0.7 Miles From Highams Park Station
- Recently Redecorated Throughout
- Large Master Bedroom with Wash Basin
- Family Sized Bathroom
- Bright and Spacious Living Area
- Communal Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Available Early November
Highams Park is a district in the Borough of Waltham Forest, adjacent to Epping Forest. The forest at Highams Park contains a boating lake formed by Humphry Repton after damming the River Ching and the Greenwich Meridian Line runs through many of its streets. There are excellent local shopping facilities and with a new Tesco store recently opened it has improved even further. Highams Park Station is on the Chingford Line which runs to Liverpool Street and journey times to town are around twenty five minutes. . Transport links are superb with the M11 and M25 on the door step.
This spacious two bedroom apartment includes one single and one double bedroom, both with fitted wardrobes for plenty of storage. Situated on the second floor, you will also benefit from the secure telephone entry system and an allocated parking space. The bright living/dining room is exceptionally spacious with wooden flooring and views over the communal gardens. Both kitchen and bathroom are modern and fully equipped and it is unfurnished throughout. This property is conveniently located near to various transport links; Highams Park overground station is a short walk away, which takes you to London Liverpool Street in under 25 minutes. Please call now to book a viewing, this popular apartment will not stay available for long.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51078096.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000290844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Loughton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.