|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
- On Street residents parking
- Easy access to Railway Station and A33/M4
- Frequent bus service into town
- Available end of November
A really spacious 2 bedroom mid Victorian house in Curzon St, west of Reading on a regular bus route and close to all the main transport links, shops and amenities.
Good size through lounge and dining room with wooden floors leading into kitchen with appliances and access to enclosed back garden.
Toilet in outside outhouse.
Upstairs there are two double sized bedrooms and a very large family bathroom.
More internal pictures to follow.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chaneys Chartered Surveyors, Caversham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.