|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2017 (416 days ago)|
- Expansive one bedroom apartment in sought-after location
- Set on the ground floor within secure development
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully integrated kitchen
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Good-sized study and additional shower room
- Mezzanine-level storage area
- Situated just off City Road for many amenities
LONG LET. Boasting a sought-after address for swift access to the city, this stylish one bedroom mezzanine flat offers expansive living interiors with modern décor throughout.
Dingley Road is ideally located close to Islington's trendy Upper Street offering a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.