|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (394 days ago)|
- Detached House In Non Estate Location, Yet Close To Town
- Three Bedrooms (One Ground Floor With En Suite Wet Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Electric Ceramic Radiators
- Useful Outbuilding/Store
- Off Road Parking For Upto Three Cars
Enjoying a non estate position, yet being highly convenient for the town centre, this 3 bedroom house offers a re-fitted kitchen/diner, sitting room, ground floor bedroom with en suite and bathroom. To the first floor there are two further double bedrooms. To the front there is parking for 3 cars with a garden to the side and rear. Pets accepted.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51086655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LSK170097_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Liskeard.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.