|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (308 days ago)|
- HALF PRICE FIRST MONTHS RENT
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- WOOD BURNER
- VERY LARGE GARDEN
- TASTFUL DECOR
- AVAILABLE NOW
- PETS CONSIDERED
- CLOSE TO DOCKYARD AND EASY ACCESS TO A38
** HALF PRICE FIRST MONTH RENT**
A well-presented end of terrace 3 BED HOUSE situated in Camels Head with close proximity to the dockyard and offering easy access to the A38. Benefits include, A REAR LOBBY,LARGE ENCLOSED COURTYARD SPACE, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, UNDERFLOOR HEATING, WOOD BURNER & ON STREET PARKING. Call our office today to arrange your viewing on 01752 254714 *rent will go back to £700 after the first month*
There is a courtyard front garden with uPVC front door into:-
Plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Front door into:-
Lounge; 11'7'' 14'7''
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Wood burner with ceramic tiled hearth, radiator.
Plain plastered walls, cornicing and plain plastered ceiling with inset spotlights.
Kitchen & breakfast bar; 15'5'' 12'1''
A range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces, splash back tiles, one and half bowl sink and drainage board with mixer tap.
Breakfast bar, space for gas cooker, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a tumble dryer and a fridge.
Plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling.
Tiled ceramic floor, door to airing cupboard, wall mounted boiler,
uPVC double glazed door leading to the garden.
Door to the downstairs shower room.
Downstairs shower room
A three piece suite comprising: Vanity sink, low level WC and corner shower unit with mains shower over, chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror, extractor fan, plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling.
uPVC double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom one 9'4'' 12'2''
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Coved plain plastered ceiling featuring a ceiling rose.
Bedroom two 6'10'' 11'10''
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Laminate flooring, plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling,
Bedroom three 7'11'' 8'5''
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation,
Radiator, plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling.
There is a fully enclosed extensive courtyard garden with a decked area, outside tap,
Gated side access and rear access.
** FIRST MONTHS RENT WILL ONLY BE £350, RETURNING TO £700 THERE AFTER**
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51092118.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1131K1916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Mutley Plain Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.