|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (138 days ago)|
- Perfectly location - The Park
- Recently refurbished to the highest standard
- Walkiing distance to Nottingham City
- Three double bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Two bathrooms
- CALL TO VIEW 0115 950 1400
*AMAZINGLY PRESENTED PROPERTY IN NOTTINGHAMS MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - THE PARK*
Recently modernised throughout, this three double bedroomed property is perfectly located in the Heart of Nottingham’s most sought after location. The Park is a private residential area walking distance to Nottingham city centre. The former deer park of Nottingham Castle is a tranquil, picturesque residential area less than a stones throw of restaurants, theatres, cinemas and shops.
This luxurious three double bedroom, two bathroom house offers open plan living to a tasteful standard with the highest finish.
The first floor sitting room has large dual aspect windows and skylights which accentuate the feeling of light and space. The sitting room opens onto a beautifully designed kitchen. With Granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, there is also ample storage space with low level and wall level high gloss units.
* - Large open plan living
* - Three double bedrooms
* - Master with en-suite
* - Family bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
*- En-suite with walk in shower cubicle
* - Integrated appliances including oven, hob, washer/drier, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
* - TV points to all three bedrooms
* - Security alarm
An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended - to avoid disappointment please call 0115 950 1400
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000468284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.