|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (303 days ago)|
- Student SPACE
- Within Walking Distance Of Town Centre
- Within Walking Distance Of The University
- Double Bedrooms
- One en-suite bedroom
- 2 WC and Shower Rooms
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings On 01189 66 66 60
Situated within a short walk to Reading University and Town Centre is this spacious 8 Bedroom House split over 3 floors. The property comprises of a entrance hall, two ground floor double bedrooms, a large lounge area with TV, large kitchen with all modern appliances, access to the rear paved garden and stairs leading to the first floor. Three spacious double bedrooms which are located at the front, middle and rear of the first floor, a W.C room and a W.C and shower room, stairs leading to the second floor with three double rooms in the front and two middle rooms, a W.C and shower room is located at the rear of the second floor.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout and double glazed windows.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01189 66 66 60
- Student SPACE
- 8 Double Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Area
- Student Property
- Walking Distance To Reading University
£475.00 - Per person per room
£3800.00 - Total Rent
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 92_SPAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.