|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (272 days ago)|
- Student SPACE
- In The Main Student/Co-Op Area
- Within Walking Distance To The University
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings On 01189 66 66 60
Situated in the main student area is this spacious 6 Bedroom House split over 4 floors. The property comprises of an entrance hall, two ground floor double bedrooms, stairs leading to the basement and the first floor, in the basement is a fully equipped kitchen area with appliances, with a separate W.C attached, opposite the kitchen is a good communal lounge with a shower room and W.C next to the lounge, there is access to the rear paved garden. On The First floor is two spacious double bedroom which are located at the front and rear of the first floor, A W.C and Shower room with stairs leading to the top floor. The top floor compromises of two more double rooms.
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout and double glazed windows.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01189 66 66 60
- Student SPACE
- 6 Large Double Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Area
- Student Property
- In The Main University Area
£475.00 - Per person per room
£2850.00 - Total Rent
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102_SPAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.