|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Double glazing
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Solid Wood Floors
- Part Furnished
- Gas central Heating
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- One double bedroom apartment
A stunning development in Heneage Street (just off Brick Lane) built 3 years ago. This lovely and bright contemporary open plan apartment comprises of a shared entrance with one another flats and stairs leading to this spacious one bedroom first floor flat. An open plan living room with a white modern high gloss fitted kitchen, stainless steel appliances, own dishwasher, utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, double bedroom - all carpeted with fitted wardrobes (one with ensuite shower room), ensuite modern bathroom with tiled floor, wooden floors to hallway and lounge, double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
The flat is in a peaceful location and just around the corner to Brick Lane .At the weekend the area comes alive with its vibrant markets of Brick Lane, Spitalfield and Petticoat Lane. The property is within very close proximity to Aldgate East Tube Station - Hammersmith & City/District line (Zone 1) and within walking distance to Liverpool Street Station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51096042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bethnal Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.