|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms and Two Single Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen with Utility Area
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway with Garage
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
- Fantastic Commuting Location
- Available Now!
A rare opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented four bedroom, furnished, detached house set in popular cul-de-sac location close to Halesowen Town Centre. This quality property features four bedrooms, large lounge/diner, kitchen with utility, family bathroom with shower, en-suite to master bedroom, gas central heating and double glazing, garage and driveway parking, front and rear gardens.
The property benefits from easy access to local schools, amenities and local/national transport links. The property is available from 1st November 2017
Viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate the quality presentation. To organise your viewing please call Sonya, Linda or Mark on the above number.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000465298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.