|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (276 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set in a lovely period conversion
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Offering bright and airy rooms
- Lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Boasting a private garden
- Located close to Lea Bridge Station
SHORT LET. This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat has been newly refurbished throughout to a high standard, offering bright and airy room, lovely modern fitted kitchen and boasts a private garden.
Church Road is an enviable location just moments away from the Lea Bridge Station and the fantastic local amenities of Leyton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.