|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (306 days ago)|
- Refurbished Semi-Detached Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- High Spec Kitchen - All New Neff Appliances
- Centre of the Village
- Close to Ivybridge School
- Wood Burner
- Courtyard Garden
- Permit Parking to the front
DIRECTIONS From the A38 from Plymouth follow signs to Ivybridge. Turn right at the first two roundabouts. Take the second exit at the next roundabout and the property is ahead near to the Trehill Inn.
VIEWING strictly by appointment with the Agents.
TENANCY Assured Shorthold 6 months minimum. Rent payable monthly in advance.
RESTRICTIONS No Housing Benefit, No Smokers, No Pets.
DESCRIPTION A beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage refurbished to a high specification in the centre of the village and close to all amenities. The accommodation is light, airy and modern with new double glazed sash windows, however retaining original features. Comprising of newly fitted kitchen including integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, larder, fitted microwave and electric oven with gas hob, lounge with wood burning stove, dining room, 3 bedrooms, shower room and courtyard garden.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity. Gas central heating.
COUNCIL TAX Band B. Amount payable for 2017/18 £1,393.16.
RENT/SALARY RATIO In order to qualify for a tenancy without a guarantor, the total annual income of all tenants need to be at least 2 ½ times the annual rent. If a guarantor is used, this also applies to them.
APPLICANT/FEES/RESERVATIONS Referencing fees are £150.00 for a single applicant and £240.00 for a couple, £90.00 for every subsequent applicant over the age of 18 inc VAT. Guarantor fees are £60.00 inc VAT.
This property is unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51106365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101034011136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Yealmpton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.