|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (392 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE IN PRESTON
- GREAT LOCATION NEAR PRESTON DOCKS & CITY CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO THE MOTORWAY NETWORK
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM & TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
We are pleased to advertise this two bedroom mid-terrace house in Preston. The property is in a fantastic location near Preston Docks and strand road with all the shops and amenities. It is also in a great location for the city centre and motorway network. It comprises a good size lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen and small rear yard area. Upstairs is a modern bathroom and two good size double bedrooms. The property boast double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-F3E1Z7NZZL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.