|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (214 days ago)|
- Extensively refurbished and decorated to a very high standard throughout
- 3 Bedrooms-All with built in wardrobes
- Three piece bathroom
- Downstairs w/c
- New kitchen with Bosch Appliances-Fridge/Freezer, Over/Hood, gas hob, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
- New Upvc windows throughout
- Wireless Alarm system
- New carpets to upstairs
- Wooden flooring on ground floor
- Loft Storage space
WJM are pleased to offer this Superb 3 Bedroom detached house with private front and rear garden with private side gate lockable access. Features include downstairs loo, recently fitted kitchen with appliances less than a year old. New Combi boiler installed for efficient heating throughout. Living room with storage cupboard and twin aspect windows. UPVC French windows out to landscaped garden. New wooden flooring throughout ground floor. USB Charging points throughout house. Upstairs comprises of 3 carpeted bedroom, 2 with built in wardrobes. All bedrooms overlooking gardens. Airing storage cupboard and recently fitted bathroom with bath, wall units, power shower and heated towel rail. Loft access for additional storage. Property is alarmed throughout, and can be let unfurnished/part furnished. Garden equipment provided for upkeep of garden.
The property is located in a private estate which has its communal grounds tendered to, weekly. It is a short walk to Victoria Park, Broadway Market and London Fields, with its many exciting bars and restaurants. A Sainsburys local is 100 meters away, and there are also Electric Car charging bays available opposite the property, on Victoria Park Road, providing free parking while charging. London Bicycle hire dock is located 20 meters from property, providing easy transportation around London. Numerous buses run from the end of the road to the City and beyond, running regularly. Cambridge Heath Overland Station is a 5 minute walk, and Bethnal Green Tube station is less than a 10 minute walk. Viewing highly recommended for this much sought after location. Available Now
Admin fees of £240 (inclusive of Vat)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BOW0006273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W J Meade, Bow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.