|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (342 days ago)|
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- Ideal location for the Town centre and train station
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Extended off shot kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white suite
This is a fantastic rent for a property in this area. Being close to local amenities and within walking distance to the train station. Having being re-decorated throughout and new central heating.
Having a spacious lounge and separate dining room, extended kitchen with cooker to the ground floor.
Two double bedrooms both being recently carpeted and fitted bathroom with a white suite and cast iron bath to the first floor.
Well maintained gardens to the front and rear with a brick built storage shed.
The property is very clean and tidy and will get snapped up at this rent so contact us today for a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51109545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000379935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.