|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom flat
- Lower ground floor of a period conversion
- Spacious reception room with garden access
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely private garden
- Moments from Victoria Park
SHORT LET. A wonderful two bedroom, lower ground floor flat boasting modern and spacious interiors within a gorgeous period house with a lovely private garden to the rear.
Sat on the well-known Victoria Park Road, this flat, as the name suggests is just a short walk from the stunning green expanses of Victoria Park and a mere stone's throw to the popular Victoria Park village while offering easy links into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.