|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (248 days ago)|
- Spacious Unfurnished 2 Bed End Terrace
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Shower
- UPVc Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- On Street Parking Outside the Property
- Located in the Popular Broadgate Area of Preston
- Close to City Centre and Train Station
**AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY** A deceptively SPACIOUS unfurnished two bedroom, with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, end terrace in the popular Broadgate area of Preston, close to the River Ribble. Situated within walking distance to the city centre and train station the property would be ideal for a couple or suit the working professional.
Decorated neutral throughout and with original features the property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen leading into a useful lean-to storage area, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and bathroom. To the rear is a yard and there is on street parking available at the front. The property also benefits from UPVc double glazing and gas central heating.
Council Tax Band A
Hardwood entrance door into vestibule leading to hallway, neutral decor, beautiful original feature coving, fitted carpet. There is a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
UPVc windows to the front and side of the property providing a comfortable light space, neutral decor, wood effect laminate flooring and radiator. There are double doors leading through to the dining room allowing to open up the living space if required. This room could also be utilised as a third bedroom,
UPVc windows to the rear and side of the property, neutral decor, wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace. Providing access to the stairs and kitchen.
Two UPVc window to the side, neutral easy maintenance decor, tiles flooring, recessed spot lights, radiator, a range of fitted base and wall units, work top over, gas oven with stainless steel splash back, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Hardwood door leading to the external storage area.
Stairs and Landing
Accessed from the dining room a lovely wide staircase leading to all first floor rooms.
A spacious double room with UPVc windows to the front and side elevations, neutral decor, beige fitted carpet, radiator and useful built in cupboard.
UPVc window to the rear elevation, neutral decor, laminate tiled effect flooring, radiator with white three piece suite comprising: Bath with electric shower over and shower screen with fully tiled surround, pedestal wash basin and wc.
A DOUBLE room with UPVc window to the rear elevation, neutral decor, beige fitted carpet, radiator and cupboard housing the boiler.
To the rear of the property and accessed from the kitchen there is a useful lean-to area providing very useful storage this leads to the rear yard. To the front there is on street parking available outside the property.
No Pets, the property is non-smoking, no DSS/Benefits, Children accepted, sharers accepted.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51119745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8256563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.