|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (335 days ago)|
- Modern 3 Bedroom Detached Home
- 2 Reception Rooms, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Garage, Driveway & Gardens
- NO PETS
- EPC Rating C
- Application Fee: £120 Per Person 18 & Over
- Total Move In Costs After Refs: £1,950
- Total Income Required To Pass Affordability Check: £21,000
We are pleased to offer TO LET this well presented detached property. Sitting on a corner plot in a popular residential area this recently decorated contemporary accommodation must be appreciated through internal inspection.
NO DSS OR SMOKERS
Comprising:- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen with built in stainless steel appliances, 3 good sized Bedrooms, master En-suite, Bathroom, uPVC double glazed and gas central heated, parking for 4 vehicles with the rear garden laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51119853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRR131285_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.