|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (301 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Large Lounge
- Secure Door Entry System
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking Space and Visitor Parking
- Available 4th November 2017
A well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Tipton, West Midlands. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to local schools and the local bus stop is a short walk from the property. The property is ideally situated for the commuter as it has easy access to Dudley, Wolverhampton and has great access to Halesowen, Birmingham, Merry Hill Centre, the M5 Motorway and Stourbridge. Local amenities are plentiful and briefly comprise; local primary and secondary schools, Post Office, high street shops and banks.
The property itself briefly comprises; two double bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen, lounge, entrance hallway, secure door entry system, allocated and visitor parking, gas central heating and double glazing. The property also benefits from communal gardens, allocated and visitor parking.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended. Available From 4th November 2017. To book your viewing now please call Mark, Sonya or Linda on the above number.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000345009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.