|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (338 days ago)|
- All bills included + free WIFI
- Spacious rooms
- Furnished - with some HAND-MADE furniture for a bespoke design
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Only 6 minutes' walk to University
- deal for a group of friends or sharers
Thirlwells are proud to present this homely and spacious STUDENT HOUSE which is only 6 MINUTES' WALK to the University campus. If you're after a 3 bedroom house with something a bit different to the usual IKEA furniture, the owners have HAND MADE the wardrobes and drawers in the house to give it a special, homely touch. At only £67pppw BILLS INCLUDED (including WIFI!) you can't go wrong, book your viewing today as it's likely to rent quickly!
Call 01642 245796 to book a viewing
**EARLY BIRD SIGN-UP OFFER FOR STUDENTS**: If you sign a contract for this house before 15th December 2017, you will automatically be entered in our raffle draw for the chance to win £500 CASHBACK!!!**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51123519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7883552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thirlwells TS1 Student Accomodation, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.