|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (337 days ago)|
- Well presented 3 bedroom house
- Newly decorated & new flooring
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Utility room, plumbing for WM
- Downstairs wc
- Garden with raised decking
- Driveway for 2 vehicles
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances
- Family bathroom with shower
- Incls gardener/external window cleaner
* Spacious semi-detached 3 bedroom house
* Two reception rooms
* Popular residential area
* Recently re-decorated throughout
* New carpeting and flooring
* Contemporary fitted kitchen
* Utility area
* Downstairs wc
* Modern family bathroom with shower
* Parking for 2 vehicles
* Plenty of storage
* Gas central heating
* Popular area in close proximity to town centre and local schools
This comfortable and well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house is situated in a popular residential area just outside Newport town centre, and being located in an elevated position commands wonderful views of Parkhurst Forest from the rear garden. It is ten minute walk to Newport, and all local schools and amenities are in close proximity. The property has recently undergone extensive redecoration with new flooring and carpeting, and offers very well presented accommodation, tastefully decorated throughout.
Built in the 1930s, the property is typical of its era offering bright and spacious accommodation with plenty of storage and wardrobe space. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall leading to two good sized reception rooms, the front sitting room benefits from a feature fireplace, a stylish contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dish-washer, microwave, and oven/hob with overhead extractor unit. Utility area with plumbing for a washing machine, and a downstairs wc.
Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, and a modern family bathroom with shower over the bath. There is large airing cupboard on the landing with an electric " strip" heater.
The enclosed rear garden is well maintained and benefits from a raised decked area, and a shed. There are lovely views over the adjacent garden allotments and forest beyond. To the front of the property there is off road parking for two vehicles.
This lovely family home is offered on a long let basis, unfurnished. Gas central heating. A gardener is included for the regular seasonal maintenance of the garden, along with a window cleaner for the exterior windows. Please note that the loft is excluded from the letting. Sorry, no pets or smokers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276029221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.