|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (370 days ago)|
- On-Hand 24hr Concierge Service
- Lift Access available
- Fully fitted gymnasium avaiable to residents
- Cinema room available to residents
- Close to Local Amentites
- Key Phone Entry System
- Attractive landscaped communal garden/Court Yard
- Walking distance from local transport links
- Spacious double bedroom
- Long Term
Brand new, one bedroom apartment in the prestigious Fitzroy Place development just north of Oxford Street, W1.
The property is finished to an extremely high spec with the latest technology and premium fittings throughout. The apartment comprises: Entrance hallway, large open plan kitchen/reception, master bedroom suite with luxury bathroom, ample second bedroom, guest shower room and balcony overlooking the landscaped courtyard.
Fitzroy Place is ideally situated for exploring London`s West End and residents have full use of facilities including gymnasium, private cinema, 24 hour concierge and business centre.
Underground parking space available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51135831.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27332077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, London - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.