|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 May 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Stylish three bedroom duplex flat
- Set in a secure purpose built block
- Presented in superb condition
- Light and airy semi-open plan reception room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Lovely contemporary bathroom
- Located in a quiet green setting
LONG LET. Ideally situated for the amenities of Ham, this lovely three bedroom second floor duplex flat is bright and airy, stylishly decorated throughout and benefits from off-street parking.
Secrett House is well located for the amenities of Ham village and is within easy reach of the bright open spaces of Ham Common and Richmond Park. The nearest station is Kingston (National Rail), while the motorist is well served by the A307.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51136023.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.