|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (338 days ago)|
- Hackney Wick, Homerton stations 6-7 mins
- Canary Whf 12min, Kings Crs 13min, Liverpool St 14min
- Mabley Green, Victoria Park
- Olympic Park, River Lea, Westfield
- Spacious flat over 600sqft
- Large double size bedroom (duel aspect)
- Spacious reception with Juliet balcony
- Separate fully loaded kitchen
- Big family size bathroom
Spacious 2 bed flat with over 650sqft of living space situated between Victoria Park and Mabley Green just off the A12. The flat features: 2 large double size bedroom, spacious reception with Juliet balcony, separate fully loaded kitchen, big family size bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.