|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (306 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set in a stunning period conversion set back from the road
- Bright and airy reception room
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second double bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen
- Lovely landscaped communal gardens
- Off street parking
LONG LET. Set in a beautiful period conversion this two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a bright and airy reception room, two good-sized double bedrooms and lovely communal gardens.
King's Road is a lovely residential street in the heart of Richmond benefiting from the vast array of amenities and transport links on offer as well as being in close proximity to the beautiful open spaces of Richmond Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51140427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.