|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Generously sized reception with feature fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Dining room with wooden floors
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and one family bathroom
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Spacious and high specification interiors
- Integrated sound and secure off street parking
LONG LET. This wonderfully remodelled four bedroom mews house has been finished to an exceptional standard and offers ample storage, off-street parking located at the end of a picturesque cobbled private mews.
Turnchapel Mews is ideally located for a collection of local cafes and shops while Clapham Common is a moments walk away while Clapham Junction and Battersea Park are closeby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51140526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.