|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Lovely Family Home
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating System
- Ample Off Street Parking & Good Sized Gardens
- Popular Residential Location
- Fantastic School Catchment Area
- View Today
- NO PETS, NO SMOKING, NO DSS
To the rental market and available towards the end of November we are excited to offer for let this superb recently renovated and refurbished three bedroom semi-detached family home, located in an ever popular and well established residential location near Ainsdale. Ideal for a single occupant , couple or family looking for a long term rental.
The contemporary internal accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor, entrance hall, spacious through lounge and modern fitted kitchen.
To the first floor are three bedrooms and a brand new fitted shower bathroom.
Externally the property offers ample off street parking to the front, with side access to a good sized laid to lawn rear garden.
We predict this property will not be on the market long call Ball & Percival TODAY on 01704 536 900 option 2 for lettings.
Unfortunately NO PETS, NO SMOKING , NO DSS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51149196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7512057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.