|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (272 days ago)|
- Available Late November
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- 7th Floor with Two Private Balconies
- Over 1100 sq. ft.
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Resident's Gym Facilities
- Short Walking Distance from Canary Wharf & South Quay DLR
When you get a spare moment you'll want to come and see this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. The apartment sits on the 7th floor of the Lanterns Court development where you can sit back and relax on your own private balcony after a long day at the office. Enjoy your own paradise of comfort and modernity in the open plan kitchen and living room, where cooking and watching your favourite TV series goes hand in hand. Never again miss an episode of Game of Thrones just because you had forgotten to make a cup of tea! No more London box bedrooms for you, as the spacious bedroom allows you to wake up in style.
Sometimes living in the city can be pretty noisy, but living here offers a moment of rare tranquillity amongst the popular business districts, with no busy roads outside your door. The local area provides you with close by shops as well as all the amenities Canary Wharf has to offer. The 24hr concierge are always on hand to help you collect parcels or even just to make you feel safe whilst walking around the development. Situated only 0.5 miles from Canary Wharf Tube station and 0.4 miles from South Quay DLR, commuting to work, whether you work in Canary Wharf itself or the City, is easy. Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing while it's still fresh on the market.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.