|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Stunning Three Bedroom Semi
- Large Enclosed Garden
- Moden Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fantastic Location
- Good Sized Rooms Throughout
- UPVC D.Glazing / G.C.Heating
- Offered to Let Unfurnished
This recently built and absolutely stunning three bedroom family home is new to the rental market and available for immediate occupation. Situated on the new Dukes Park development, this features a luxury finish, a large enclosed rear garden, and will not be available for long so we recommend early viewing. Ideally located just minutes from Chorley town centre. Nestled at the foot of the West Pennine Moors, Chorley has great amenities including a busy market, high street stores, supermarket and reputable schools. It is also perfect for commuters to Manchester, Preston and Liverpool with easy access to M61, M6 and M65 motorways.
RESTRICTIONS: NO PETS, NO BENEFIT CLAIMANTS, NO SMOKING
Reference Fee of £80.00 Per Person
£60.00 Per Guarantor (If Applicable)
Tenancy Agreement £48.00
Inventory Unfurnished £72.00
All including VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51158973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference duke7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winnard & Brown, Wigan - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.