|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2018 (245 days ago)|
- Four/five Reception Rooms
- Quiet Residential Cul de Sac
- Nearby Amenities, Park and Station
- Four/five bedrooms
- Available now unfurnished
- EPC Rating C
A detached family house in a quiet residential cul de sac in the most highly regarded part of Tilehurst, with nearby shops and Tilehurst railway station just a short walk through the Park that the house backs onto. The house has a ground floor extension so now offers five living rooms and it is very well presented. There is a private easily managed rear garden and driveway parking in addition to the garage. An ideal family rental, possibly available long term and highly recommended for viewing. Five Living Rooms including Two Offices, Fitted Family Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room, Three Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garage, Gardens, Central Heating and Air Conditioning, Private Access to Arthur Newbery Park. Unfurnished, available now. EPC Rating C.
Entrance Hall, WC, Study, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Home Office 1, Home Office 2, Integral Garage, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and En-suite Bathroom.
Tilehurst is a vibrant village on the western side of Reading. Very popular with families, Tilehurst has a large range of schools and several local shopping parades as well as superb communication being just a few minutes drive from J12 of the M4 and with Tilehurst station being just one stop from Reading with its 30 minute trip to London Paddington. There are many parks and local societies and Reading town centre is only a mile or two away. Tilehurst offers the full local infrastructure to support family life, and combines this with excellent communications and transport links.
Front & Rear Gardens
Off Road Parking
LOCAL AUTHORITY & SERVICES
Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band G - £2872.22
Mains Gas, Electric and Water
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51159582.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 53734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Pangbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.