|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Secure purpose-built development with porter
- Stylish and well proportioned interiors throughout
- Presented in excellent condition with a neutral decor
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
LONG LET. Situated on the fourth floor of a secure development, this one bedroom fourth floor flat features double-height ceilings, imposing windows and a great location close to Spitalfields Market and the City.
Located in the heart of Whitechapel close to a host of local shops, bars and restaurants, while the A13 provides quick and easy access to road links out of London to the East. The nearest station is Aldgate East (Hammersmith & City and District lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.