|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (299 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom semi detached
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite
- Off road parking & enclosed rear garden
- Popular Location
- Sorry No Pets , Smoker or Housing benefit applicants
- Security Deposit £550.00
- Available from 14th November 2017
Well presented 2 bedroom semi briefly consisting of entrance hallway, bay window living room,modern galley style fitted kitchen with dining area. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with over the bath electric shower. Fully uPVC double glazed windows, central heating system,off road parking and enclosed rear garden with a useful storage shed.
Sorry No pets, smokers or Housing Benefit applications
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS:
All our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £180.00 (single or Joint applicants) is payable upon application after viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-121Y0UKT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.