|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (353 days ago)|
- 1 Bed flat in Colchester Road E10
- Council Tax & Water Rates Included!
- Large Double Bedroom
- Separate Reception
- Fully Furnished
- Available Now!
- Ideally located for transport Links!
- Whipps Cross Hospital 5 Mins
COUNCIL TAX & WATER INCLUDED! Spacious 1 bedroom Flat in Colchester Road E10.
This 1 bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor of a mid terraced house on a quiet tree lined residential street.
The property boasts a spacious reception room, a separate good sized double bedroom and a fully equipped Kitchen.
The apartment has wooden flooring throughout, Gas Central Heating and double glazed windows.
Ideally located for travel links with numerous railway stations and bus routes in the locality. The local area is also littered with high street shops, restaurants, coffee shops and supermarkets.
Council Tax & water rates are included in the rent!
This property is sure to attract lots of attention so call now to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102061000655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkes Property Group, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.