|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (300 days ago)|
- Leyton station - 3 mins walk
- Stratford - 3 min journey
- Liverpool St - 10 min journey
- Drapers Field, Langthorne Park
- Chandos Gardens, River Lea
- 3 bed Victorian terrace house
- Private rear garden
- Spacious - Nearly 1,100sqft
- Huge kitchen with separate reception
- 2 complete bathrooms
A very well presented spacious (nearly 1,100sqft) 4 bed Victorian terrace house with a private rear garden situated on an attractive residential road just off High Road Leyton. The property features 4 very good size double bedrooms enough room for a 7 piece furniture pack and still have room to walk around. The private garden is well maintained and perfect for BBQs in the summer. There is a huge newly fitted modern kitchen which comes with a big double door fridge freezer, a 6 stove cooker/oven, and a breakfast table with chairs. The separate living room has big bay Victorian windows letting in lot of natural light making the room feel more spacious. There are 2 separate bathrooms in the property one of which come with a bath tub. The overall condition of the flat is very good and has original Victorian features such as high ceilings and big windows.
The property is located just off High Road Leyton where there are plenty of local shops for you convenience. The closest station is Leyton (Central Line) which is a short 3 min walk away. You can get to Stratford in just 3 minutes for the Olympic Park which is now open to the public, also Westfield for countless number of shops and restaurants. Liverpool Street is only 10 minutes (4 stops) by train and can connect with the rest of London with Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan Underground lines, as well as Overground, TFL Rail, C2C, and Great Anglia Overground lines. In terms of outdoor activities there is plenty to take advantage of within walking distance such as Drapers Field, Langthorne Park, Chandos Gardens, and the River Lea.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.