|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished two bedroom flat
- Brand-new fixtures and fittings throughout
- Contemporary living space
- Excellent location - nearby to several Tube and Overground stations; offering unrivalled access towa
- Just 10 minutes' walking distance from Stratford Westfield and International
A fantastically renovated two bedroom flat offering a contemporary and airy space made of brand-new fixtures and fittings throughout, further benefitting from double glazing and a great location. The property comprises of a large open-plan reception/kitchen area, newly installed bathroom suite and a double bedroom. Available immediately.
Atherton Road is excellently located for a number of purposes - being within close proximity to amenities and conveniences found along Romford Road and Forest Lane, and also within a short walking distance to Maryland and Forest Gate (Tfl Rail), Wanstead Park (Overground), Stratford (Central & Jubilee Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102061000657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkes Property Group, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.